Thursday, October 27, 2011

doTerra

I'm sure you are all of sick of hearing about my essential oils but I just love them. I wasn't able to afford tickets to the doTerra Convention two weeks ago but there are some really great things that have been passed down to me from my upline and I wanted to share them, this is MY blog right?!

First off, there are some new oils out!
(sweet) Fennel, a new recipe of Clear Skin that DOESN'T smell like citronella (Yay), Birch oil, Solace - a new womens oil.
And new products that are out:
OnGuard whitening toothpaste: kill the germs in your mouth, whiten your teeth, AND reharden your natural enamel. Hydrating cream, clear skin foaming face wash, Women's Phytoestrogen Complex, Women's Bone Nutrient Complex. There are also some new Holiday gift sets. I'll get more info posted once it's available.

I just can't say how much I love these oils and what a difference they have made for me and for my family. I would love to hear all of your stories if you were willing to share. Health and Happiness ya'all

No comments:

Post a Comment